Wednesday 18 June 2008

Amazon#6: 9ct Yellow Gold AMR303949 Ladies 0.01ct Diamond & Fresh Water Pearl Ring Size Q

Lord of the rings.

Link - 5 stars.

I bought this ring for my wife's birthday, and it's certainly made her life less dreary than it previously was. Although a warning - the night before, she went out to celebrate with her friends, so I got tanked up on Hofmeisters and thought it would be funny to try on one of her dresses. One thing led to another, and I developed the foolhardy notion that the illusion would be incomplete unless I was wearing the ring. Well, it's clearly designed for dainty digits and not my chubby man hands, as it was stuck solid - at this point, I panicked, then formed a plan and went straight to bed.

Needless to say, the wife was not best pleased when she was presented with a wrapped finger on the morning of her birthday. I called my mate Terry who is a fireman, and he cut the ring off - it now lies in pieces at the bottom of the carp pond, and the wife insisted I buy her a new one.

That aside, it's lovely.

No comments: