Monday 10 November 2008

"You say laughter, and I say luftwaffe"


More songs for you, whoever you are. While I may get slightly anal in the future and try and work in some kind of theme, at the moment all I can say to justify including these songs in one package is "I LIKE THEM". And I hope you will too, otherwise I would not be doing this...

DOWNLOAD AN UNREPRESENTATIVE SEGMENT OF MY MUSICAL TASTE HERE.

The Vandelay Industries Free Mix of Joy vol 3 tracklisting:

1. Shape Of Things To Come - Max Frost & The Troopers
2. Lord Franklin - Pentangle
3. Vigo Bay - Minotaur Shock
4. Velocity Girl - Primal Scream
5. Marianne - The Jacks
6. Cause for Concern - The Nels Cline Singers
7. My Kind Of Soldier - Guided By Voices
8. A Far-Off Reason - Envy
9. Struck A Chord - Magoo
10. Mr. Pharmacist - The Other Half
11. The Universe! - Do Make Say Think
12. Is There A City Outside Your Window? - Chuzzlewit
13. Love Will Make A Better You - Love Live Life + One
14. Safesurfer - Julian Cope
15. It's Just That Song - Charlie Feathers

No comments: