Friday 20 August 2010

Amazon #44: Plum Products 10-Foot Trampoline and Enclosure

5 stars - link pending (but probably won't be approved)

I'll level with you because you're honest consumers, but I actually came across this product as I couldn't find any decent portable containment facilities, aka 'punishment parks' for disciplining vagrants, burglars, my children and also the children of others. I thought that maybe this ten foot trampoline could suffice, but was a little worried as everyone I know only has two feet.

I digress, and amusingly so! What was once a decent enough trampoline, is now a solid, impenetrable fortress. It's amazing what you can do when you remove a few springs, and add some barbed wire and a little electricity. The kids don't like it much, but that's sort of the point - when they start attending school, the discipline I'm instilling will stand them in good stead.

No comments: